accessories alexandramerino

Cotton Candy Outfit

4:50 PMAlexandraMetalClown

COTTON CANDY OUTFIT-outfit of the day
for the longest time I had been wanting to make a cotton candy outfit,but I could never find the right fabric,so I had to do with out
this was my first cotton candy outfit I made in 2011

 saitam photography
 saitam photography


years later,I found the most cutest cotton candy fabric and decided to make another outfit of it
today's outfit went to sweet frog and thrift shopping!


















COTTON CANDY HEADPIECE- MADE BY ME
GLITTER WHITE POM POM EARRINGS-MADE BY ME
DRESS-MADE BY ME
GLITTER PURSE-H&M
SHOES-DEB
 
xo \m/




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I LOVE this cotton candy dress/outfit soooo much!! I commented on Instagram, but wanted to see the pictures bigger. You are marvellous, really you are. I tend to be a wallflower really, but this outfit makes me want to express more on the outside, what is in the inside. Very inspirational you are. Beautiful. Have a gorgeous week doll. Kizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning and funny look!!! I love it!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super girly look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form