accessories alexandrametalclown

Glitter Barbie Outfit

7:24 PMAlexandraMetalClown

Today's outfit of the day!!
Glitter barbie outfit!
I whipped up this barbie print dress and glitter pink tutu in a night!! WOOF!
like always I end up sewing outfits the last minute!
I've had this barbie face print fabric for such a long time and I was so excited I finally got inspired to make something out of it!
I made this dress for new years, and I spent the night before sewing the dress and ruffling up all
that glitter tulle!! it was GLITTER mania and I left a glitter trail everywhere I went! haha
too bad the photos doesn't really capture the GLITTTERYYNESS!! haha 

TWO favorite things of this outfit that I love and adds a fun touch is MY AMAZING BARBIE flower crown by the amazing Ebony Kane!! she is so talented and so creative! she makes the most beautiful and detailed flower crowns just like this one and she takes custom requests as well!
BUY her flower crowns here -https://www.facebook.com/bellarowzflowercrowns
and follow her on Instagram@ EBONYAVAROSE

ALSO- I AM OBSESSED with my wacky jumbo 'diamond' ring!!
I bought it on ebay,its supposed to be a GAG gift but of course I have added it to my jewelry collection :P 
over sized plastic tacky diamond rings are a girl's best friend ;)















BARBIE FLOWER CROWN -BELLA ROWZ (buy or get a custom fllower crown here- https://www.facebook.com/bellarowzflowercrowns)
GLITTER HEART EARRINGS- MADE BY ME
DRESS- MADE BY ME
TUTU- MADE BY ME
HOT PINK CHOKER- EBAY
GLITTER PURSE-H&M
HOT PINK PUMPS-STEVE MADDEN
 JUMP "DIAMOND" RING- EBAY



SONG OF THE DAY








HUGS,KISSIES AND METAL
XO\m/
AlexandraMetalClown

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form